Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Zoya Cynthia

   Cynthia is the last of my Zoya Smoke collection reviews.  This one is an almost black teal.   


   I love the bottle color of Cynthia.  Sadly though it does not stay that color.  She dries much darker and actually looks black in most light.  I had no issues with formula or application.  2 coats achieved full opacity.  Base coat was China Glaze Strong Adhesion base and Top Coat was Barielle Manicure Extender.  Because Cynthia is such a deep blue there is potential for staining with longer wear.

Direct Sun

Shade

Indoor


   Cynthia has potential, but falls a little to far on the black side to me.  I may play around with this one a little or maybe use as a layering base.

Disclaimer:  The product(s) in this post were sent to me by the company for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn