Thursday, October 20, 2011

OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts

   French Quarter For Your Thoughts, which I'm going to refer to as just French Quarter since that is a very long name to type out, is from OPI's Fall 2011 Touring America collection.  French Quarter is a medium grey creme that looks a lot like cement after a rain shower. 
   It's been raining all week here, so the pictures I have for you, which do not include a separate bottle shot sorry, aren't the best ever.  I used Barielle Nail Rebuilding Protein as my base and Manicure Extender as my top coat.  For French Quarter I needed 2 coats for even coverage and full opacity.  Formula and application were pretty standard, no problems with either.  The flowers are decals I got at Sally's the other day.

Outside, Overcast Sky

Sort of Shade

   I say sort of shade because there's not much difference with overcast skies, but this one was taken under the balcony outside my door.  

Indoor with Flash

   I don't normally use flash in my pictures, but this is probably the most color accurate shot I have.  

   I liked this polish.  I've been wearing it for 3 days now with no major chips and only a slight desire to change it.  I will definitely be wearing this one again.

Disclosure: The product(s) in this post were sent to me by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn