Happy weekend everyone. Please enjoy the following press release from Lancome:
“Beauty isn’t a question of being the right age or having the right look, it all comes down to attitude, individuality and character…” – Alber Elbaz
Legendary designer Alber Elbaz brings his iconic aesthetic to a limited-edition eye collection exclusively for Lancôme. The Lancôme Show by Alber Elbaz collection infuses wit into Lancôme’s glamorous eye essentials. In keeping with his appreciation of female beauty, Elbaz has re-styled Lancôme’s four bestselling mascaras and the brand’s Color Design 5 Shadow & Liner Palette with collectable couture outfits. Elbaz added the ultimate accessory—a line of false lashes in delightfully illustrated cases—to complete his first-ever makeup collection.
LANCÔME SHOW MASCARAS
• Hypnôse Doll Lashes—Get broader, longer lashes and lifted looking eyes with this custom formula. Dressed in an black and red hearts dress, Hypnôse Doll is a girly classic.
• Hypnôse Drama—Wrapped in hot pink and black dots, Hypnôse Drama features a convex brush to coat and separate each lash for bold volume and a supremely feminine effect.
• Définicils—Award winning Définicils features a lash coating polymer formula, grooved bristle brush and deeper black shade. Green and black eyes make their mark on this mascara.
• Hypnôse Star—The double-sided brush is designed to build and define lashes. Swathed in luxurious electric blue fur with black and blue stars, Hypnôse Star is red carpet-ready.
LANCÔME SHOW EYE PALETTES
• Color Design Doll Palette in Rose Coquette — (black and red heart-studded)
• Color Design Drama Palette in Taupe Craze — (hot pink and black dots)
• Color Design Définicils Palette in Mint Jolie — (green and black eyes)
• Color Design Star Palette in Midnight Rush— (black and blue stars)
• Housed in chic illustrated cases, these limited-edition lashes represent Alber Ebaz’s modern
reinterpretation of classic Lancôme style.
• June 15th at all Lancôme counters and lancome.com; False Eyelashes exclusive to Nordstrom
• Mascaras, $29; Palettes, $51; False Lashes, $35