Monday, January 31, 2011

Nicole by OPI Got Style

   It's the start of a new week, but the end of another month.  And winter is only 1/3 rd over.  I think I need to move to a tropical island where it's in the 70s or 80s all year.  And sunny most of the time.  I like sun.  Sun is nice.
   Today's polish, Got Style from Nicole by OPI, has been giving me a hard time trying to figure out how to describe the color.  The closest I've gotten is a rusty rose.  If any of you can come up with a better description please share.


   The pigmentation of Got Style was good as was formula and application.  This one is a shimmery metallicy finish and is from the Wal-Mart exclusive collection.  I used 1 coat Seche Base, 2 coats Got Style, and 1 coat Seche Vite top coat.  

Direct Sun

Shade Sun

Indoor 

   I am not a fan of this polish.  There's nothing specifically wrong with it, it just doesn't speak to me.  Personally I would say give this one a pass unless you like to buy full collections.

Disclaimer:  The product(s) in this post were sent to me by the company for consideration

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn