Monday, April 9, 2012

China Glaze Aquadelic

   Continuing with the China Glaze ElectroPop collection for Spring 2012, today I'm bringing you Aquadelic.  This one is a bright turquoise/aqua creme.



   The formula and application were good.  I used 2 coats for full coverage, but if you're more careful than I am you can probably get away with just 1 thick coat.  In the below pictures I used Beauty Secrets Ridge Filler base coat and no top coat.  Aquadelic dries pretty much to bottle color.

Direct Sun

Shade

Indoor


   Aquadelic is not a neon, but it is very close.  I will definitely be pulling this one out for the summer for both fingers and toes.  It is a very bright, happy color that's perfect for a day at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn