Friday, December 31, 2010

Zoya Swatch Spam

   If you remember back at the very beginning of Dec, I posted about Zoya's quest for 20,000 Facebook likes by Jan 3.  Well they accomplished their goal within 3 weeks.  Which means that on Mon Jan 3rd, Zoya will release a code on FB for 3 free bottles of polish.  All you have to pay is the $6.95 shipping.  Normally one bottle is $7, so this is a $21 value!
   For the last week or 2 I've been going over my spoons and online swatches of polishes trying to decide which 3 I want to order.  With over 300 colors, it's a very hard decision.  Since I've been struggling so much, I'm sure others are too.  So I decided to swatch all of mine that I hadn't yet and put all of them in one post for reference.  I hope this helps some of you, or if you already have all of these colors or don't plan on ordering, please just enjoy the pretty spam.  These are all direct sun shots unless otherwise noted.

 Mimi
Original Photo:

Color Corrected:
Still not completely right, but much closer than the original. Why purples won't photograph I don't know.


 Charla


Delilah


Trixie
Indirect Sun

Indoor


Raven
 

Shade with Flash
 
If you look closely at the flash picture you can see the hidden shimmer in Raven.  This is not just a black creme.  It has a hidden multi-color shimmer to it.


Cola
Sorry for the tip wear on this one, it's from my wear test post and the best sun shot I had. And it's with my old camera.


Crystal


Gloria


Lisa


Sarah


Tiffany


Valerie



Disclaimer: Some of the products in this post were sent to me by the company for consideration.  Some were won through Facebook and Twitter contests  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn