Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Zoya Codie

   Ready for some actual swatches and reviews again instead of press releases?  Well this post starts my reviews of the Zoya Smoke collection for Fall 2011.  
   Codie is a dark brown creme polish.  I mean DARK brown.  Like a good cup of expresso dark brown.  Hmmm, now I want more coffee.



   Anyway, Codie is very deeply pigmented.  I used 2 coats in the below photos.  But, if you do use 2 coats, make sure they are THIN coats.  Otherwise just use 1 thicker coat.  Application was great with the typical Zoya formula.  My base coat was China Glaze Strong Adhesion base.  I did not use a top coat in these photos so you can see just how shiny this polish is on its own.  A majority of Zoyas are this shiny on their own, especially the cremes.  Wear time went down a bit because of the lack of top coat though, so keep that in mind.

Direct Sun

Shade

Indoor


   Just look at that shine.  It's amazing.  This is a great fall color and would look good on a lot of different skin tones.

Disclaimer: The product(s) in this post were sent to me by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn