Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Zoya Dree

   I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving week/weekend and didn't get caught up in any of the dangerous Black Friday craziness.  I'm almost recovered from it.  Not that I did a lot of shopping, but because I had to work all weekend and I had a mild cold.  Thankfully my store was busy but not crazy.  Anyway, on to polish...
   Continuing my Zoya Smoke collection reviews I bring you Dree.


   Dree is a very yellow based green and a little on the moss side.  I like Dree better dry, as the final color is a little darker than the bottle color.  I used 1 thick coat in the following pics but you could do 2 thin coats instead.  I had no issues with application or formula and used the usual suspects for top and base coat- China Glaze Strong Adhesion and Barielle Manicure Extender.  The Sun was playing peek-a-boo with me so these were mostly taken with the sun behind cloud cover.

 Sun

Indirect Sun

Indoor


   Dree is a nice color, but probably not one I'll wear a lot.  I like the mossy green colors, but I think Dree is too yellow for me personally. 

Disclaimer: The product(s) in this post were sent to me by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn