Friday, February 10, 2012

Zoya Megan

   For Winter 2011/2012 Zoya brought us a set of winter neutral cremes with the Feel collection.  The first I'm showing you is Megan.


   Megan is a very grey lavender.  It is purple, but the grey has a prominent presence and almost threatens to take over at times.  The formula was a little thin, but application was still good and the polish levels itself and even out nicely.  I used China Glaze Strong Adhesion base coat and 2 coats of polish for full coverage.  I did not use a top coat in these photos.

Direct Sun

Shade

Indoor


   I liked Megan.  She's a nice soft neutral purple that wears well in winter, but I plan to wear her all year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chele. Love the look of your nails! So gotta do a review on Jamberry! Looking forward to seeing what you think!

    www.sabrinayoung.jamberrynailshields.net

    ReplyDelete

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn