Wednesday, February 1, 2012

China Glaze Winter Berry

  Today's post is going to be very short, I've had a cold for the last few days and will probably be going to bed fairly soon.
    Winter Berry is from the China Glaze Holiday 2011 Let it Snow collection.  This is a red creme that looks a lot like holly berries.  


   Winter Berries has a somewhat squishy quality to it like a jelly polish, but builds in opacity to almost completely opaque like a creme.  This is really a nice hybrid of the two.  I found the formula to be on the thin side.  During clean up I noticed some staining on my skin.  Dabbing my brush gently on my skin instead of wiping/sweeping it along my skin helps stop the staining quite a bit I've discovered.  
   In these photos I used China Glaze Strong Adhesion base coat, 2 coats of polish, and no top coat.

Direct Sun

Shade

Indoor


   I quite like this red.  Especially in the sun.  It's because of the squish.  Even the boy said he thought it wasn't bad.  I'm taking that to mean this should be one I grab when I'm in the mood for a red.

Disclaimer: The product(s) in this post were sent to me by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn