Monday, February 20, 2012

Zoya Carey

   Carey is another polish from the Winter 2011/2012 Feel collection from Zoya.  



   Unlike Megan which is a lavender creme with a big grey tinge, Carey is a grey creme that has a purple tinge.  The formula on Carey was not what I've come to expect from Zoya.  It was a weird combination of thick yet thin at the same time.  That being said, with thin coats Carey still wasn't too hard to work with.  I used a base of China Glaze Strong Adhesion and two coats of polish.  No top coat.

Direct Sun

Shade

Indoor


   Carey is a very nice neutral grey.  I'm going to try adding thinner to my bottle and see if that fixes the formula issues.  Either way though, this is definitely a polish I will wear again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn