Friday, January 11, 2013

Orly Miss Conduct

   Happy Friday all!  Anyone have big plans for the weekend?  Mine involve going back to work.  I'm actually looking forward to it.  So to celebrate, today I'm showing you Miss Conduct from the Orly Naughty or Nice collection for Holiday 2012.



   Miss Conduct is a magenta base with scattered holographic particles.  Formula was good and application was very smooth, no special base coat required.  I used Finger Paints base coat and no top coat for these photos.  I got a little happy with my clean-up brush on my middle finger so please excuse the excessive gap.  

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash


   If you saw my holo comparison post here, you know that Miss Conduct is lighter than OPI Extravagance and Zoya Blaze.  I really like this polish and recommend it if you like holos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn