Thursday, January 10, 2013

Zoya Diva Collection Part 2

   Today I have the second half of the Zoya Diva collection for Fall 2012 to show you.  I used Finger Paints base coat and no top coat for all swatches.


Ray

   Ray is a deep forest green shimmer.  This is darker than a Christmas green.  I didn't have any issues with formula or application.  I did notice a bit of streaking if I used thin coats and there are a few more brush strokes than the other shimmers in this collection.  I used 2 coats for these photos.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash



Fei Fei

   Fei Fei is a blue based grey toned micro glitter with gold and pink particles.  I want to call the base almost steel colored.  It's very hard to describe, at least for me.  I used 3 coats for these photos, but you could probably get away with 2 coats if you use thick, even coats.  I had no issues with formula or application.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash



Daul

   Daul is a purple micro glitter with gold particles.  There's a lit from within quality from the gold.  My brush is a bit wonky, but aside from that I had no issues with formula or application.  I used 3 coats for these photos.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash



   Fei Fei is by far my favorite of the entire Diva collection.  If you haven't picked it up yet you should.  My pictures really don't do the polish true justice. 

Disclaimer: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn