Saturday, April 2, 2011

Please Hold As We Experience Technical Difficulties

   Due to some bad pirates invading my apartment complex, I will be without home internet for an undetermined amount of time.  Previously internet access was provided by my complex.  However, as of sometime this afternoon this will no longer be the case.  So unfortunately I will be unable to post until I can arrange for internet service to be connected/installed.  I am hoping this will be accomplished very quickly, but cannot be sure of a time frame at this point.  Currently I am borrowing internet from David's school to post this.  I will post this way again if I can, but again, not sure if/when this can happen.

   Hopefully this will be a very short break.  Please don't forget me ladies, I love you all.  Talk to you again soon.

                                                                                                                                                            Michele

1 comment:

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn