Monday, April 4, 2011

Technical Difficulties Update

   Hello everyone.  Just a quick update from the coffee shop.  I should** have internet at home again tomorrow.  That's when the cable/internet company is scheduled to come install a cable modem anyway.  So hopefully everything will get back to normal starting tomorrow and I can fully post again.
   In the mean time, which polish would you like to see first?  I have Teenage Dream and Not Like the Movies, both from the Katy Perry OPI collection, and all of the Nicole by OPI Liquid Metals swatched and waiting on editing.  Does anyone have any other requests of things they'd like to see coming up, if I can ever get through the spring collections? 
   I hope everyone has a great day and hopefully I will be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn