Wednesday, April 6, 2011

We Now Return to Our Regularly Scheduled Programing...Or Orly Out of This World

   WOOT!  I have home internet again!  And just in time for my 100th post.  Let me just say it's a good thing I have some internet on my phone.  Otherwise I might have gone crazy the last few days.  Well....crazier.  I did resort to some cleaning that needed to be done.
   I have another polish from the Orly Cosmic Fx collection for you today.  Out of This World is a deep purple with pink silver Fx, or flashes.  Once again, I had a hard time seeing these flashes on the nail.  In the bottle the secondary colors are quite evident, but are very rare on the nail.  


   Application was a little streaky with this polish, but less sheer than with Lunar Eclipse.  I think this has to do with the minerals and crystals in the polish, but that is just a guess.  I used a base of Orly Bonder and a top of Orly Polishield.  There are 3 coats of polish on my thumb, middle, and pinkie fingers while my index and ring finger each have 4 coats.  There is not an overly obvious difference between 3 & 4 coats.

Direct Sun

Shade 

Indoor


   Out of this world is a lovely purple shade.  I wish the pink flashes would show up more though.  Without the pink, this polish reminds me of Zoya Valerie and the pictures of Julieanne I've seen.  So while I like the color, it is not overly unique.  If you already have a one of the Zoya polishes I mentioned, you can probably give this one a pass.

Disclaimer:  The product(s) in this post were sent to me by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn