Monday, August 20, 2012

China Glaze Elephant Walk

   Are you ready for fall yet?  I know I'm ready for the cooler temps, but not ready for the days to start getting shorter again.  The China Glaze Fall 2012 On Safari Collection has a lot of good colors to help transition between the seasons.  




   Elephant Walk is a green tinged grey with a subtle shimmer.  The shimmer is a mix of blue, pink, and silver.  The formula was ok, but you need to work quickly when applying Elephant Walk or you'll start to get polish drag.  This is almost a 1 coat polish, but I used 2 to cover a few thin patches from dragging.  I used Finger Paints base coat and no top coat in these photos.

Direct Sun


Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash




   The shimmer in Elephant Walk adds a lot to this polish in my opinion.  Most greys are cremes.  There's nothing wrong with a good grey creme, but personally I'm more likely to reach for a shimmer, even a subtle one, over a creme.


Disclaimer: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn