Thursday, August 9, 2012

Splish Splash

   Splish Splash is another polish from the China Glaze Summer Neons collection for Summer 2012. 


   Splish Splash is a bright blue with blue shimmer.  Like Love's A Beach, this one dries to a satin finish without top coat.  The formula runs a bit if you don't use thin coats, but not too thin on the coats or the polish will streak.  Otherwise the application was good.  I used Finger Paints base coat, 2 coats of polish, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat on my middle and index fingers.  I also used 2 coats of WnW White Creme on my ring and index fingers.  


Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash



   The shimmer is very apparent in this polish.  But again, I would not call this a neon.  I do recommend the white base to make the polish pop more.


Disclaimer: The product(s) in this post were sent to me by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn