Tuesday, March 5, 2013

China Glaze Modify Me

   The second polish from the China Glaze Tranzitions collection I have to show you is Modify Me.



   Modify Me is a light blurple, not quite periwinkle, with a silver/pearl shimmer without top coat.  Formula and application were pretty good, but you will see a few brush strokes.  I used 2 coats of Modify Me over Finger Paints base coat.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash


   Once you add top coat, Modify Me becomes more purple.  The color difference is pretty noticeable with top coat, but again the polish becomes more streaky with the addition.  I used China Glaze Fast Forward top coat and used different techniques on each finger.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash


   I like both colors of Modify Me, with and without top coat.  I would like it better if top coat didn't add streaks.  

Disclaimer: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn