Friday, March 1, 2013

Zoya Lovely Part 2

   The second part of the Zoya Lovely collection for Spring 2013 consists of 3 pastel metallic shimmers.  The formula and application was good for all 3 shades though dry time was a bit slow.  There is a small silver shimmer in all 3 shades which likes to stick to your skin after cleanup until you can wash your hands.  I used Finger Paints base coat, 2 coats of polish, and no top coat for all of these photos.


Piaf

   Piaf is a creamy yellow.  I experienced some cuticle drag during application.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light



Gei Gei

   Gei Gei is a light pink.  When I put this on I immediately had the feeling of having princess nails.  

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light



Julie

   Julie is a light purple close to a lilac.  

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light



   Julie is of course my favorite of this collection.  But I was surprised by how much I liked Gei Gei as well.  The metallic half of the Lovely collection overall has the better formula and application, but I think Blu is a good option if you are looking for a pastel blue.

Disclaimer: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn