Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Color Club Abyss

   I've noticed that my local beauty supply tends to get new collections in early.  Which is sometimes very dangerous for me.  But also pretty fun.  Especially when I find polishes and collections out that I haven't even heard about yet.  Like the Color Club Kaleidoscope collection.  I'm not sure if this is a Spring or Summer collection, but a couple of the colors looked pretty.  I only grabbed one- Abyss.





   Abyss is a medium teal creme that leans very green.  I don't think these photos are completely color accurate, but they should give you a general idea.  This is one of those shades that just don't want to play nice with my camera.
   Formula and application were great on this polish.  This could potentially be a 1 coat polish, but I used 2 to cover some minor streaks and baldish spots.  I think those spots and streaks were more from my nails and application than the polish itself.  If you look closely though, you will be able to see any ridges you have in your nails.  My base coat was Nail Tek Foundation II and I did not use a top coat.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn