Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Color Club Over the Moon

   I have another Color Club Halo Hue polish for you today.  



   Over the Moon is a medium-light blue linear holo.  Again the holo flame is very strong.  The formula was good, but the application was a bit streaky, especially the first coat.  I also had a small amount of cuticle drag with this one.  Everything evened out by the third coat, which is what you see in the pictures below.  I used Nail Tek Foundation II as my base coat and no top coat.  I would possibly recommend an aqua base for Over the Moon if you have one.  

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash

Kitchen Light


   This is a lovely shade of blue, though not the most unique for a holo.  I'm glad I picked it up at my beauty supply just for how holo the polish looks inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn