Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Zoya Dove

   I never really thought I would be a fan of grey nail polish.  And then I tried Dove from the Zoya intimate collection.  Now I'm a convert.  Bring on the greys!!!!!!  And the trumpets, but that's something else entirely.  Side note, my husband does not find that commercial amusing at all.  I admit it's random, but it's just fun to me.  Back to the polish.  Dove is the perfect name for this color.  It's a soft grey creme, just like the color of a dove's feathers.


   In the bottle you can just tell that this is grey and not white.  Formula and application were just what I expect from Zoya.  I used 2 coats to achieve full opacity.

Direct Sun

Shade

Indoor

   On the nail though, there is no question that this is grey.  I was initially afraid this shade would make my hands look dead.  Luckily, this was not the case.  I think this is actually a very flattering color to my skin tone.
   If you've never tried grey polish, this is good one to start with.  Very soft, nice pigmentation, smooth application.  What do you folks think?  Want to try grey polish now?  Already tried some?  What are your favorites?  Let me know which ones I should try.

Disclaimer:  The product(s) in this post were sent to my by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn