Friday, February 11, 2011

Zoya Jules

   Chocolate dipped strawberries and champagne is probably one of the most romantic and decadent combinations possible.  While I'm not getting either for Valentine's most likely, it doesn't help that hubby hates champagne, hopefully some of you lovely ladies will.  But if not, at least you can get the feeling of champagne on your nails.
   How you ask?  Simple.  Just try Jules, a lovely gold champagne metallic sparkle from the Zoya Intimate collection.   The glass-fleck sparkle reminds me a bit of bubbles in the light. 


   Jules was slightly sheer, so I needed 3 coats for full coverage.  Application was very nice with a good consistency to the formula.  Again with this polish, wipe in one direction only during removal to minimize sparkle left on your fingers.

Direct Sun

Shade

Indoor

   Jules works well with my skin-tone, but is a little too similar in tone for me.  This feels close to mannequin hands, or at leaning that way.  And the mannequin hands look kinda freaks me out.  I'm sure this would look absolutely wonderful on many of you, or those of you who like the mannequin hands look.  For me, I think this will become a summer color when my skin isn't quite as pasty white.

Disclaimer:  The product(s) in this post were sent to me by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn