Thursday, December 8, 2011

OPI Swimsuit...Nailed It!

   Swimsuit...Nailed It! is a beautiful blue foil from the OPI Miss Universe collection.  And I mean BLUE. This is bright and vibrant in your face blue.  And I love it.


   Application was smooth and the formula very nice.  Being a foil you'd expect some brushstrokes, but they weren't really an issue with this one.  I used Seche Rebuild base and Seche Vite top.  Pigmentation is excellent and only needed 1 coat for full coverage.  That's right, 1 coat.

Direct Sun

   Look at that glow!

Shade

Indoor

   Even in the shade and inside this polish really just glows.  Remember to click to enlarge the photos to get an even better sense of this. 
   Do I love this polish? Yes.  But there is a big issue with it.  Because of how deeply pigmented it is, this polish stains.  Not just your skin/cuticles when you remove or clean up the polish, but your actual nails as well.  I was left with a blue tinge to my entire nail bed for a few days after I took this polish off.  So I recommend double or even tripling up on base coat when you wear it.  Even with that issue though, I highly recommend this polish if you like blues.  It's just that gorgeous.

Disclaimer:  The product(s) in this post were sent to me by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn