Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Zoya Reagan and Carly

   Fun fact, this is my 200th post.  So yay!  Ok, enough rejoicing.  For this special post I'm bringing you the first of my Zoya Beach and Surf swatches.  My plan is to show you the corresponding colors from the two collections together.  I'm starting with Reagan from the Beach collection and Carly from the Surf collection.

Reagan


   Reagan is a red-purple creme polish.  I would almost call it a purple tinged pink.  Formula and application were excellent and it dries very shiny.  I used China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat, no top coat, and 1 coat of polish.  Yes, this is a one coat polish.

Direct Sun

Shade

Indoor



Carly

   Carly is a red-based purple metallic foil with silver micro-glitter.  Formula and application were good, but the silver micro-glitter will stick to your skin.  I again used China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat and no top coat, and like Reagan, Carly is a one coat polish.

Indirect Sun
  
Indoor



   Reagan is a very bright, fun summer shade.  Carly is much darker, but definitely my favorite of the two.  The rest of the Beach and Surf collection colors correspond more than these two do, but they could make a good mani/pedi combo.

Disclaimer: The product(s) in this post were sent to my by the company for consideration.

1 comment:

  1. I just ordered Carly a few days ago! It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn