Friday, September 7, 2012

China Glaze Adventure Red-Y

   Happy Friday everyone.  Hope you all have fun plans for the weekend.  Today I'm bringing you Adventure Red-Y from the China Glaze On Safari collection for Fall 2012. 



   Adventure Red-Y is a cool toned red creme.  On the nail it looks like a deep blood red.  In some light it looks darker than bottle color, but in others it looks the same.  
   I had a little trouble with application.  The polish likes to pool if you have too much on the brush, so use thin coats to help avoid this.  Pigmentation is good, but it will stain your skin.  I used 2 coats for full coverage, however 3 thin coats might make application a little smoother.  My base was Finger Paints base coat and I did not use a top coat.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash




   Adventure Red-Y is a nice fall red, but the formula could use some work.  I have a couple of comparisons to show you next week.


Disclaimer: The product(s) in this post were sent to me by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn