Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Finger Paints Be-Leaf It or Not!

   Fall is in the air.  Can you feel it yet?  I can in the mornings and evenings.  The afternoons are still a little warm, but that's ok.  I'm still ready to start breaking out the fall polish.  In that vein, today I'm showing you Be-Leaf It or Not! from the Finger Paints Fall 2012 Fall of Surprises collection.  



   Be-Leaf is a sage green foil.  Because it's a foil, brush strokes will show, but they were fairly minor for me compared to some other foil polishes.  Application was good and the formula was ok, but not great.  Medium thick coats are going to be your best bet.  Thin coats will be patchy and too thick of a coat will cause pooling of the polish.  I only needed 2 coats for full coverage.  I used Finger Paints base coat and no top coat for these photos.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash




   I love this shade of green and I think it works very well as a foil polish.  Be-Leaf may not be a very unique polish, but it is a lovely shade and the minimal brush strokes that show is nice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn