Monday, October 1, 2012

Finger Paints Fall-ing For You

   Happy Monday everyone.  Today for you I have Fall-ing For You from the Finger Paints Fall of Surprises Fall 2012 collection.  





   Fall-ing is a blue foil polish that teeters between sapphire and teal depending on the light.  The formula is a little runny and shows any flaws in your nails.  Because this is a foil polish, it is a bit brush-strokey.  Fall-ing is very pigmented and only needed 1 coat for full coverage.  I recommend doubling up on the base coat with this one, blues like this do have a tendency to stain.  I used Finger Paints base coat and no top coat for these photos.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash




   
   Fall-ing For You is very vibrant.  I don't know that I would expect a color like this in a fall collection, but I really like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn