Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halloween Nail Art Ideas from CND

   Show of hands, who has their Halloween costume picked out?  *Looks around and at own hand that is still down*  Yeah I have no ideas this year.  Or if I will even need a costume.  Then there's the question of how to do your nails to match your costume, but still be ok the next day.  Jan Arnold, founder of CND, has shared some fashion-forward nail art ideas to match some popular costumes without being too reminiscent of Halloween the next day.  


Princess/Crown Jewels

Vampire

Witch

Pirate

Cat 1

Ghost

Wonder Woman

Cat 2

Queen



   So what do all of you think?  Getting any inspiration?  I'm rather fond of the Witch and Cat 1 designs, and think that even with my limited nail art skills I might be able to pull something similar off.  But, if you like some of the fancier designs, or want Shellac nails, here is a link to help you find a CND certified salon near you: http://www.cnd.com/find-salon

   I've never tried Shellac, or any other gel nail, but I've heard good things and have been thinking of trying them.  Maybe around the holidays when I'll be super busy with work and won't have much time to do my nails.  
   I'd love to see all of your Halloween nails, whether inspired by this post or not, so please share your ideas/photos in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn