Friday, October 5, 2012

Finger Paints Plum Startled

   The final polish I'm going to show you from the Finger Paints Fall of Surprises collection is Plum Startled.



   Plum Startled is a red based purple plum with blue and purple/fuchsia shimmer.  I love this polish.  My photos do it absolutely no justice.  It's one of those polishes that make my camera freak out.  The shimmer gives a really nice depth to the polish.  Formula is good and the application was mostly smooth.  I used 2 coats over Finger Paints base coat and no top coat in these photos, but I would recommend 3 coats if you like using thinner coats.  You can see a little patchiness on my ring and pinky fingers where I used thinner coats.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash



   If you only get one polish from this collection, it should be Plum Startled.  In person, there is so much more going on than what my camera could capture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn