Monday, October 15, 2012

China Glaze Want My Bawdy

   Happy Monday everyone.  I hope you all had a good weekend.  Mine was a mixed bag of good and bad.  I had an early morning meeting on Sat, but that was followed by a trip to a new nail salon in town, which I'll tell you about in a couple of days.  So that evened out, but then I had a migraine hit Saturday night and the remains are still sticking around.  
   Today I'm bringing you Want My Bawdy from the China Glaze New Bohemian collection.


   This is a deep blue shimmer polish with a subtle purple shift/flash around the edges.  The purple is hard to capture on camera, but you should be able to see it in person.  The 1st coat went on a little sheer, but the color builds nicely and I only needed 2 coats for full coverage.  I didn't have any issues with formula or application.  Want My Bawdy dries to a satin finish without top coat and will show any flaws in your nails, so you might want to use a ridge filling base coat.  I used Finger Paints base coat and no top coat in these photos.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash



   The duochrome properties of Want My Body are very subtle, but I do really like the base color and inner glow feel I get from the polish.  I wish the purple shift was more obvious though.  


Disclaimer: The product(s) in this post were sent to me by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn