Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Nicole by OPI Just Busta Mauve

   Nicole by OPI released 4 new colors for Fall 2012 exclusively for Target.  So far I've only picked up one of them, but I might grab one or two of the others later.  The one I did get, in fact stalked my Targets for, is Just Busta Mauve.


   Please click to enlarge the bottle photo so you can see all of the lovely colors.  This is a hard polish to describe.  The best I can come up with is the Just Busta Mauve has a smoky brown base with gold, blue, and mauve glitter/micro-flecks.  The flecks are fairly densely packed.  I used 3 coats for full coverage and didn't feel the need for an under color.  Formula was good and application was smooth, aside from the paddle-like brush that I hate.  I used Finger Paints base coat and no top coat for these photos.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash



   Again, please enlarge these photos to see the detail of the polish.  Once dry, the texture of Just Busta Mauve is actually smooth and not gritty, even without top coat.  I love this polish.  If you haven't seen these yet, or haven't picked any up, I highly recommend Just Busta Mauve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn