Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Jessica Platinum Wishes

   I have to admit I'm freaking out a little bit right now.  How is Thanksgiving already next week again?  I don't understand where the time has gone.  I really need to start thinking about my Holiday shopping.  In the spirit of the Holidays, today I'm bringing you Platinum Wishes from the Jessica Festive & Fabulous! collection for Holiday 2012.  



   Platinum Wishes has a smokey blue tinted base filled with small iridescent multicolored glitter.  The colors I can see are green, gold, orange, and blue.  There could be other colors as well, those are just the ones I can pick out easily.  The base is tinted, but very lightly so if you're layering over a darker base color, it shouldn't distort the base with just 1 or 2 coats.  For these photos I used 1 coat of Platinum Wishes over 2 coats of Zoya Natty.  My base coat was Finger Paints base and I did not use a top coat.  I didn't experience any issues with application, and the formula was what I expect from this type of glitter polish.  It wasn't overly thick and gave even coverage.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash


   My camera did not want to pick up the glitter very well, trust me this is much prettier and more sparkly in person.  Jessica is a new brand for me.  I've seen it occasionally at TJ Maxx and Marshall's, but the colors there never really interested me.  But the local beauty supply store I frequent now carries Jessica, so I decided to check it out.  Based on Platinum Wishes I will probably be buying more polishes from this line.  If you haven't seen Jessica in your area, definitely look into any local beauty supply stores.  You can also purchase these from Amazon or Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn