Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Legal Stuff

  I am the sole owner and writer of polished & frosted.  In accordance with the FTC's Endorsement Guidelines as of Dec 1, 2009 I will fully disclose any information regarding endorsements and company relationships.
  I am not a professional nail technician, chef, jeweler, or anything else that may be relevant.  Everything I do and post about is because I enjoy it and feel that others might as well.  Nothing I say about a particular product should be taken as fact, merely my opinion and personal experience.  
  I do work for Bath & Body Works. While I do not intend to review products from BBW, or any affiliate brands, I may on occasion make reference to them.  In these cases I will note that it is a product from my employer.  I do not receive any endorsement for these mentions nor any compensation.  I will be as honest about these products as any other I talk about in this blog.  I will also note if said product was purchased by me, with or without my employee discount, or a sample/gratis provided by the company to store associates. 
  Any images posted on this blog, unless otherwise noted, are taken by me and are my property.  Please contact me if you would like to use these images within the guidelines of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States 
 
 
Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 10 August 2010


 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

 The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. As of right now I am keeping this blog AD FREE.  If this changes I will edit this disclosure policy and make an official announcement.

 The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

 The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog. We are employed by: Limited Brands.  This includes my employer Bath & Body Works, as well as other Limited Brands retail brands including Victoria's Secret, Victoria's Secret Pink,  C.O. Bigelow, La Senza, White Barn Candle Co. and Henri Bendel. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn