Monday, August 9, 2010

Welcome to polished & frosted

   Welcome to my blog.  You're probably wondering "polished & frosted? What's that crazy title about?" Admit it you are.  Well I'll tell you. And no you don't have a choice.  Unless you close the page I suppose.  But you're not going to do that right? Please?
   Ok, enough aimless rambling.  For now at least.  So what is polished & frosted all about?  In a nutshell it's about nail polish (polished) baked goods (frosted) and my jewelry making experiments (again frosted if you're a movie nerd like me).  For those of you who don't get the reference/joke watch How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.  That's the main focus anyway.   I will occasionally be throwing movie and book reviews at you most likely.  And maybe even a few makeup or beauty product reviews as well.  Or whatever else distracts me one d-- SQUIRREL! (Up was such a great movie wasn't it?)
   What was I saying?  Oh right what to expect from this blog.  As you can probably tell already a lot of lame jokes and movie references.  While I can't promise to stop either of those I will try to at least link the movie or tv show I'm referencing.  Hopefully what you'll actually get from here is some new ideas for projects and some personal experiences with products or recipes you've been thinking about trying.  Have a great day everyone and I hope you come back again soon.
   Up soon: my first try at a gradient mani and some legal stuff.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn