Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Zoya Gemma

   Welcome to March!  Anyone else still on a sugar high from one of my favorite holidays?  That being Day After Valentine's Half Price Chocolate Day.  A few places in my town still have some decent stuff left that's now up to 75% off.  There's something about a $0.12 chocolate covered marshmallow heart I can't resist.
   Another thing I can't resist is Zoya Gemma.  Gemma is probably the most unique color from the Intimate collection.  A soft slightly greyed leaf green with a blue shimmer.  


   Just looking at the bottle makes me happy.  Application was very nice, but I did feel the formula was just a tad on the thin side again.  Gemma is slightly less pigmented than most of the polishes in this collection and took me 3 coats for full even coverage.  

Direct Sun
Can you see the pretty blue shimmer that's almost floating on top of the polish?

Shade

Indoor

   That's it for the Intimate collection.  Gemma and Dannii are my personal faves.  The rest of the collection is lovely as well.  I would recommend the entire collection, but if you are only going to get one or two, make it Gemma and Dannii.
   So now that you've seen all 6 polishes, which are your favs from Intimate?  Already have them?  What do you think of them?  Let me know below.

Disclaimer:  The product(s) in this post were sent to me by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn