Monday, January 23, 2012

China Glaze Wicked Style

   Wicked Style is the second color from the China Glaze Spring 2012 ElectroPop Collection I have to show you.  Wicked Style is a bright raspberry creme.  There's a touch of cream to the color as well to keep this from being more of a neon.  


   Wicked Style feels brighter on that it looks in the bottle.  That may just be my take since I don't normally wear bright pinks.  I had no issues with the formula or application.  I used Beauty Secrets Ridge Filler base coat, 2 coats of Wicked Style, and no top coat in these photos.

Direct Sun
Shade

Indoor


   Wicked Style also dries pretty close to bottle color, maybe just a touch darker.  This is definitely a fun spring color that will draw some attention.  

Disclaimer: The product(s) in this post were sent to me by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn