Friday, October 8, 2010

Fire & Ice - Zoya Holiday 2010 Collection

   I love getting packages in the mail don't you?  They're always so much better than bills.  Well yesterday morning I heard a knock on the door as I was getting up.  I figured it was maintenance coming to replace my air filter since they had been by the day before to see what size filter I needed.  But, to my pleasant surprise, it was the mailman delivering a package from Zoya.  Trust me, there was giddiness.  What was inside?  Their new Holiday Collection Fire & Ice.  Here's the official press release:





   Click either image for a larger picture.  Sorry about the size of the text part, I have tech issues sometimes.  
   Now for the fun part.  Pictures.  There are 6 polishes in this collection.  I like to think of 3 as the Fire half and 3 as the Ice half.  I don't think there is an official distinction between the halves, that's just the way the colors look to me.

Whole Collection

"Ice" Half

"Fire" Half


   Do you guys see why I've personally labeled them that way?  So which ones are everyone most excited to see?  Individual reviews and more pics coming soon of course.

Disclaimer: The product(s) in this post were sent to me by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn