Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Zoya Gloria

   Today I have for you the other champagne metallic from the new Zoya Fire & Ice collection.  Gloria is described as pink champagne, but again that description doesn't quite feel right to me.


   Gloria has more a white merlot feel to me.   It is a very pretty dark rose metallic with gold foil particles, just like Tiffany.  Application was the same as Tiffany as well.  A little sheer at three coats for me, but lots of sparkle.  The formula was great as well.  Again I used one coat China Glaze Strong Adhesion base, 3 coats Gloria, and one coat Seche Vite top.

Direct Sun

Indirect Sun

Shade

Indoor

  Just like with Tiffany, I had issues with the foil wanting to stay on my fingers during removal.  I found that wiping the polish off in only one direction helped keep the glitter fingers to a minimum however.  
   While I still wouldn't call Gloria a going out on Friday night polish, I'll probably wear her for more than family events.

Disclaimer:  The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn