Friday, October 15, 2010

Zoya Valerie

   Ah Fridays.  The start of the weekend.  The end of the work week, for some.  Also in this case the end of my Fire & Ice week.  I'm ending with my favorite of the collection, Valerie.  She's described as a deep purple baby in a sparkling metallic.  I think that's a pretty good description, what about you?


   This is a rich, deep purple with hints of black at the edges.  The sun shots were taken with the sun running out on me but, I think you can still get the idea of how beautiful Valerie is.  Zoya really did a great job on this collection with the formula.  Every one of them is great with easy application.  I used 1 coat China Glaze Strong Adhesion base, 2 coats Valerie, 1 coat Seche Vite top.

Direct Sun

Indirect Sun

Shade

Indoor

   There's something a little odd about Valerie.  At certain angles in the sun, especially the bottle, you can see flashes of gold.  So I was expecting the foil particles to be gold when removing the polish.  But they weren't.  They were the same fuchsia as Lisa and Sarah.  I have a couple of shots I'd like to share with you, but I can't get them to upload right now.  I'll update this post if I can ever get them up.  
   So now you've seen the whole collection.  Which ones do you want and which ones do you think are a pass?  I say Valerie is a must have and if not both Lisa and Sarah, then at least one of the two.

Disclaimer: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for consideration

1 comment:

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn