Thursday, December 13, 2012

China Glaze Bend Over Backwards

   Today I have another polish from the China Glaze Cirque du Soleil collection for you guys.



   Bend Over Backwards is a rusty red-orange shimmer.  The formula runs on this one and tends to pool if you use thicker coats.  I used 1 thick coat for the photos below, but would recommend 2 thinner coats instead to avoid the pooling and running.  The shimmer lets some brush strokes show so you might want to be careful with application, or even use a makeup sponge or eye shadow applicator to sponge on the second coat.  I used Finger Paints base coat and no top coat in these photos.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash


   Bend Over Backwards has a nice glow, especially in the sun.  I can see myself wearing this one again.  Especially in the fall.

Disclaimer: The product(s) in this post were sent to me by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn