Wednesday, December 5, 2012

China Glaze Igniting Love

   The second polish from the China Glaze Cirque du Soleil collection I have for you is Igniting Love.  



   This is a very orange red creme.  It is a red, but the orange is very prominent.  I'd say Igniting Love is almost right on the border between red and orange.  Formula and application are perfect.  The polish almost applies itself.  I used just 1 coat of Igniting Love for these photos, though if my nails were any longer I would have needed 2 to make sure there was no vnl.  My base coat was Finger Paints base coat and I didn't use a top coat.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash


   Igniting Love isn't quite a neon, but it is very close.  It's very bright and lots of fun.  I've already worn this as a full mani and can't wait for summer to use it for a pedi.  I was very surprised by how much I love this color.  Even if you have a large red collection, I highly recommend you add Igniting Love to it.


Disclaimer: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn