Wednesday, December 12, 2012

China Glaze Water You Waiting For

   Happy 12/12/12 everyone.  It's an interesting thought that this is the last repetitive date that any of us will see.  I have another China Glaze Cirque du Soleil polish for you today.



   Water You Waiting For is a blue glitter.  There is a mix of tiny blue glitter, tiny green hex glitter, and very small indigo hex glitter.  The base is a smokey blue jelly.  The glitter is very dense so the formula is rather thick.  I didn't have any major issues with application, just some hexes that wanted to stick off the ends of my nails.  Water You Waiting For dries to a semi-matte/satin finish and you'll probably need an extra top coat layer for a completely smooth texture.  I used Finger Paints base coat and 2 coats of polish with no top coat for these photos.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash


   Please click to enlarge the photos for a better look at the glitter mix.  My camera had a bit of a hard time focusing on this one.  I think it might be time to start thinking about saving for a higher quality camera.  I love my Kodak for most things, but glitters are a bit difficult.
   Water You Waiting For is a lovely glitter, and well named I think.  There are a few similar polishes out from Nicole by OPI and even Sinful Colors, but the hex glitters in those are more purple than the indigo ones in this polish.


Disclaimer: The product(s) in this post were sent to me by the company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn