Friday, December 21, 2012

Color Club Gift of Sparkle

   I have another polish from the Color Club Winter Affair collection for Holiday 2012 to show you all today.



   Gift of Sparkle is a red based purple with holographic glitter.  The bottle shot shows a more red than the polish actually is.  My photos below are more accurate.  The formula is on the thick side, but that's probably because of the glitter.  Application isn't too hard, but the thicker formula does make it a little trickier.  Gift of Sparkle dries to a satin-y/matte finish.  I didn't use any top coat for these photos, but I'm guessing you will need a couple of coats of top coat for a smooth texture.  Polishes like this do tend to absorb top coat.  I used Finger Paints top coat and 2 coats of polish for these photos.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash


   I'm sure you can all tell why I like this polish.  But surprisingly I like Winter Affair a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn