Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July NOTD

   Happy 4th of July to all my readers here in the States.  And a belated Happy Canada Day to all of you in Canada.
   I am not an overly patriot person, but I felt the need to some kind of festive mani for yesterday and today.  I went for simple since my nail art skills are not the greatest.  



  The polishes I used are China Glaze Ruby Deer, Essie Mesmerize, and OPI Pirouette My Whistle.  I did 2 coats of each.  



   I debated adding white stripes, but knew I wouldn't have the patience to make them straight.  I like the end result without them.  If you haven't picked up Pirouette yet, I highly recommend it.  It's such a soft glitter and the white hexes are not very common.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn