Friday, July 6, 2012

Zoya Wednesday and Zuza

   I hope everyone had a good and safe holiday this week.  Whether you grilled out with some friends or hit the beach or just stayed in out of the crazy heat affecting most of the country.  
   The second set of polishes I'm showing you from the Zoya Beach & Surf collections for Summer 2012 are Wednesday and Zuza.  




   Wednesday is a light teal creme.  The interesting thing about this polish is how much other colors around it cause the green/blue balance to shift.  When close to something blue, the polish looks more green, but when close to something green, the polish looks more blue.  The formula was excellent, application very smooth, and the polish levels itself out very nicely.  I used Finger Paints base coat, 2 coats of polish, and no top coat.

Direct Sun

Indoor with Natural Light

Indoor with Flash


   Zuza is a light teal metallic foil with silver shimmer.


   Even though the shimmer is silver, I still get a sense of warmth from the polish.  Application was good, but the formula was a little thin.  I used 2 coats of polish over Beauty Secrets Ridge Filler base coat.  Please ignore any bubbles you see, I think the ridge filler is causing them.

Direct Sun

Indoor with Natural Light

Indoor with Flash


   I liked both of these polishes.  But of the two I prefer Wednesday.  The creaminess and lightness appeal to me.  

Disclaimer: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for consideration.

1 comment:

  1. I love Zuza so much. I have it on my toes right now, and it is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn