Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sinful Colors Pandora

   Fall is probably my favorite time of year.  The scents, the colors in nature, the weather.  It's no surprise I'm drawn to those types of colors in polish as well.  So of course when I saw the Sinful Colors Castaway collection I immediately picked up Pandora.



   Pandora is a burnt orange with matching shimmer.  It reminds me of the color of changing leaves.  The shimmer is subtle, but there.  It shows better in person than in pictures.  
   Application was smooth, but the formula was thin so be careful of pooling polish and flooding your cuticles.  Pigmentation was excellent.  I only used 1 coat of polish.  My base was Beauty Secrets Ridge Filler and I did not use a top coat.  

Direct Sun

Shade

Indoor


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn