Thursday, July 19, 2012

Polish Sales PSA

   I'm fighting a migraine right now so this is going to be a super short.  I wanted to let everyone know about a couple of great polish deals.
   First up, all red tagged clearance merchandise at Sally Beauty Supplies are an additional 50% off thru Sun July 22nd.  I believe that's the correct end date, but please correct me if I'm wrong.
   Next, Starting this Sun July 22nd and running through Sat July 28th, Walgreens will be having Sinful Colors nail polishes on sale for $0.99 instead of their normal $1.99.  So this is a great time to stock up on some shades you've had your eye on or try out a new brand.  For a look at some of the new displays and colors from Sinful, head over to Nouveau Cheap.  
   Finally, if you have a TJ Maxx, Marshals, or Ross nearby you might want to swing in.  Lots of Essie polishes have been popping up for about $3.99 each and I've heard of lots of people finding some Deborah Lippmann polishes at TJ Maxx as well for around $5.99.  I've personally seen the Essies at my local stores, but no luck on the Lippmanns here.  But with these types of stores, the selection varies greatly by store.  It's always worth a stop if you're already nearby to see what's in this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn